- International automotive group
- Financial/Insurance services
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an entity specialised in financial management (accounting, invoicing, investment control, etc.), which performs various services for different European commercial and industrial companies.
- Management of multiple complex projects according to our client's methodology (Internal Project management methodology) and Agile methodology.
- Ensure that IT projects are delivered according to time and budget commitments and that they meet the Business expectations in a complex regulatory environment with a high level of user expectation & demand for IT services.
- Manage projects across all the Group and across all areas of the business.
- Completion of requirements repositories for complex projects and ensuring that those requirements are met
- Participate and manage all stages of the project management lifecycle including communication to all stakeholders, including Senior Management.
- Adherence to all local and central processes and procedures and the established SLA.
- Degree level or equivalent experience
- Project management qualifications or courses is a plus
- Knowledge of agile and other relevant methodologies
- Strong business requirement gathering/documenting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as it will be necessary to liaise on a daily basis with varied levels of user and IT staff
- Experience working as a Project Manager on big projects
- Experience in a corporate environment and in a Business Analysis role is a plus
- Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Experience in writing and reviewing Project Plans, Specifications, and User test plans
- Experiencing working to tight deadlines and liaising with many different teams in an international environment
- Fluent written and spoken English
A great opportunity for professional growth!