- Join an International Group of Schools
- Join a dynamic team
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an International Group of Schools.
- Configure and maintain network hardware such as servers, routers and switches;
- Consistently monitor and troubleshoot network stability and performance;
- Maintain active contact and communication with the different network-related suppliers and partners;
- Write technical support documentation for network systems and applications;
- Manage the implementation of projects within the school;
- Responsible for systems administration (Microsoft).
- Degree in Information Technology field or its equivalent;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar role;
- Professional experience in networking, systems (Microsoft environment) and communications;
- Working knowledge of networking Hardware (Switches and Ap's), services and common networking protocols;
- Computer proficiency and understanding of various types of hardware;
- Good communication skills;
- Good English level.
Opportunity to join an International Educational brand.
Pesquise mais Ofertas
Quote job ref
Resumo da Função
- Technology & Telecoms
- Tipo de contrato
- Nome do Consultor
- Antonio Duque
- Referência da Oferta