IT License Manager (m/f)
Multinational german company
New software campus
Sobre o nosso cliente
As a young company, our client opens up unique opportunities to drive your professional and personal development in a fast changing, forward-looking IT organization. Within the group they are globally responsible for IT solutions and IT services, currently leading a group-wide transformation program to build a state of the art IT infrastructure and application portfolio.
The Group is an international technology group with around 10,000 employees all over the world. It unites technologically leading companies with more than 100 production, service and sales locations and offers its customers solutions, products and services in the Business Areas of Digital, Logistics Systems, Pharma Systems, Tissue and Tobacco.
Descrição da oferta
- Build up and extension of corporate license management / software asset management (SAM)
- Management of major group license contracts (e.g. Microsoft, VMWare)
- Analyze license demands for new projects and ensure license provision
- Manage licensing topics with regard to M&A activities Integration of cloud based services into license managemen
- Degree in business administration/ engineering/ computer science or an international equivalent
- Multiple years of of license management and software asset management tools (e.g Snow)
- Sound knowledge of licensing of major software vendors, e.g. Microsoft, SAP, VMWare
- Good team player with high level of integrity and strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment
- Willingness to take responsibility and a "get it done" mentality
- Enjoying challenges in your daily work and applying your passion to win
- Ambition to develop your career
- An agile and fast changing company
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.