- Multinational Swiss Company
- Healthcare focus
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a 40 years global leader, responsible for a medical imaging management solution in almost 2.000 installations worldwide! They have a local deployment and support team based in Porto that offers services for customers in many countries.
As a Healthcare IT Engineer, you will be part of their deployment or support departments in the Iberia country operation, working in close cooperation with our customers, helping them solve their toughest problems and challenges.
- Have an engineering role in software deployment projects, working as a team with project managers, application specialists and other engineers;
- Taking the lead in maintaining, reporting and monitoring the health of their solutions to keep clients happy;
- Provide remote diagnostic support for technical and end user problems using the latest remote access technologies;
- Interface with third-party suppliers and sub-contractors to facilitate the support of hardware solutions;
- Escalate, own, and remain focused on driving the resolution of issues through the appropriate channels and team members, using highly effective communication skills;
- You will be an important contributor to our efforts to provide and maintain a high service level.
- Academic background in computer engineering or equivalent with a strong academic performance;
- Fluency in English and Spanish (Spanish is not mandatory);
- A genuine interest in IT and ability and willingness to learn more in the area of healthcare;
- Have knowledge of operating systems, virtualization, databases, networking, clustering, storage and hardware (valued);
- Have knowledge of PACS technologies as well as medical imaging workflow, tools and standards such as HL7, DICOM or IHE (valued);
- Strong organizational, social and communication skills;
- Ability to travel to customer sites as needed;
- Have experience from other cultures.
A great opportunity to grow as a professional.