- Opportunity to lead a Team
- Join a dynamic team
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a National Energy company.
- Leads multidisciplinary IT delivery and operations teams to deliver on core application services.
- Ensure robust, secure and efficient technology operations, in line with established IT and security procedures;
- Provide to the organization adequate workplace services and strives to achieve an excellent end-user support.
1.Leadership and Management
- Sets the mission, vision, and strategy of the D&O organization to maximize the success of business and IT enterprise initiatives;
- Introduces innovative, differentiating D&O capabilities, including workplace and end-user services, that enhance the overall competitive capabilities and enhance employee productivity;
- Ensure that IT services (including those of external service providers) are conducted in line with technical policies and applicable standards and legislation;
- Build and supervises a strong technical D&O team, developing their skills and capabilities to meet the needs of the organization, as well as building on existing recruiting capabilities to address new needs and skills gaps;
- Implement and manage IT assets life cycle management status reporting, metrics and benchmarks;
- Develops and controls the annual D&O budget to ensure that it's consistent with the overall strategic objectives of IT and the enterprise and is within plan.
2.Delivery & Operations execution
- Overseeing the application's successful delivery of the business outcomes in partnership with the IT Service Strategy unit;
- Overseeing support activities to ensure the IT services perform well in production;
- Overseeing IT change management, aligned with the IT Service Strategy unit;
- Execution of IT quality management processes and procedures;
- Supervises D&O service providers to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the organization;
- Defines, develops and manages a comprehensive and integrated ITSM landscape;
- Collaborates with the CISO to ensure I&O embrace and apply security strategy;
- Drives the adoption of (and commitment towards) service improvements.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in business, computer science computer engineering system analysis or equivalent experience;
- Professional experience working as an IT Service Management or similar;
- Business experience in IT development, management and operations;
- Knowledge of current and emerging IT service management practices, infrastructure and operations, workplace and end-user management;
- Experience in at least three disciplines, such as business, information, solution or technical; architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis, database management or operations;
- Strong third-party management skills;
- IT application team design and management;
- Project management knowledge;
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, agile and lean methodologies;
- Preferably proven experience or demonstrated capability in leading IT transformational initiatives in complex, dynamic environments;
- Expertise in establishing and improving DevOps, as well as other working practices (e.g., ITIL);
- English level - proficient/fluent (C2).
Opportunity to be responsible for an IT area.