IT Consultant - Sharepoint (M/F)
Multinational German Company
New Software Campus
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client an international technology group with about 10,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal: turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change. In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain, Tissue and Tobacco, they offer products, solutions and services that inspire. They act fast to customer needs, they execute ideas seamlessly, and with their innovations they create added value for their customers. In doing so, they are increasingly building on ecosystems that solve the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Pioneer your career and join the home for entrepreneurs!
As part of the group's digital business, its Porto location will be developing industry-leading software products for all companies and building innovative digital tech ventures that transform global manufacturing. State-of-the-art IT services worldwide, including cloud architecture, cybersecurity and SAP are central components of the offer.
Leveraging the advantage of corporate power and a startup's proficiency with new technologies, Porto will be a key driver of the Group's digital transformation.
Descrição da oferta
- Build, roll-out and operation global Sharepoint platform (on premise and Office 365);
- Manage day-to-day Sharepoint operations, automate routine parts, implement changes, follow-up on incidents and deploy new Sharepoint services;
- Provide expert advice for projects;
- Work in a global team and ensure high level of quality of the sharepoint platform;
- Take end to end accountability and keep up a high pace in a complex environment.
- Degree in engineering/ computer science or an international equivalent;
- First years of professional experience in Sharepoint and Office 365;
- Sound knowledge in the area of Azure AD/ADFS, Sharepoint;
- Good team player with high level of integrity and strong communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment;
- Willingness to take responsibility and a "get it done" mentality;
- Enjoying challenges in your daily work and applying your passion to win;
- Ambition to develop your career.
- A home for passionate people who innovate, collaborate and love what they do;
- An environment where the team thinks and acts entrepreneurial;
- An international and dynamic working atmosphere with cross-functional teams;
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career;
- They develop future technologies and support talents to deploy their skills and reach their full potential;
- They empower people with our shared mindset to solve the challenges of today and tomorrow;
- Together, we aim for being the first to do the right thing at the right time for our customers.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.