- Real Estate Investment Company
- Focus on state-of-the-art residential assets and development of earning assets
Sobre o nosso cliente
We are recruiting an Investment Analyst for a Real Estate Investment firm, focusing on two strategic segments: "state of the art" residential assets and developing income assets. This professional will report directly to the Partner and the CFO of the structure.
- Sourcing investment ideas in accordance with the internal investment philosophy, objectives, processes and tools;
- Perform follow-ups on financial due diligences and analysis of prospective projects and recommend an investment decision;
- Create financial models based on return of investments of projects and financial planning;
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with planed forecasts;
- Monitoring the performance of investments and reporting to the investment committee and investors;
- Preparation follow up and monitoring of legal documentation and contracts required to complete investments;
- Coordinate acquisition and sales (exit) process.
- Degree or Master in Finance, Economics, Corporate Finance or similar;
- Professional experience of 3 to 5 years in financial modelling, investor relations and analysis of investment opportunities in the real estate market;
- Fluent in English;
- Dynamism and guidance for business identification;
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders.
Excellent opportunity for professional development