- Excellent opportunity for your professional development.
- Opportunity to join a growing project.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Multinational medical cannabis company.
- Cooperating with the different product managers within the business, for the development of the sales operations as well as the organization of marketing action plans for promoting the different products and to increase the company visibility;
- Co-develop and execute go-to-market strategies for medical cannabis flower in three immediate core target markets;
- Provide regulatory insight into how flower imports as a finished medical product are treated in the county of destination, and work with the company to ensure appropriate cultivation and post-harvesting processing steps;
- Provide detailed insight into the prevailing market, customers, competitor, and target pricing trends;
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company;
- Represent the company at relevant trade fairs and conferences and build local brand recognition as a value flower provider;
- Build a sales team commensurate with business development to deliver upon sales and market share expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, engineering, Sciences;
- At least 5 years of business development/Sales/Marketing experience;
- 1-3 years of prior cannabis flower experience or pharmaceuticals;
- Experience in new businesses or start-ups preferred (larger organization or in a start-up company);
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation;
- Collaborative, Pragmatic, Positive;
- Learning-oriented and intellectually curious;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Opportunity to join a growing project.