- Looking for an Internal Control Analyst to join an expanding project.
- A multinational company from the Financial Services sector.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company working in the Financial Services sector.
- Ensure the elaboration and the continuous improvement of the Finance Internal Control Framework in compliance with the group's standards.
- Contribute to the optimization of the financial risks management through the deployment / update of the second line of defense internal control framework. The perimeter to be covered is Management Accounting at central and international level, in accordance with existing regulations and Finance / Risk internal control guidelines.
- Contribute to the efficiency of Finance activities and controls of Management Accounting departments by performing check and challenge review campaigns, issuing recommendations / action Plans and specific studies.
- Contribute to monitor and synthetize the Finance Internal Control framework on the Management Accounting perimeter, mainly on the international scope.
- Coordinate and centralize the management of the local Finance second line of defense on the international perimeter.
- Ensure the review (following a risk-based approach) of the management accounting process in order to identify, follow-up and assess risks, which leads to:
- Ensure the identification of key processes;
- Contribute in challenging the Risk Matrix (Risk Control Self-Assessment performed by the First Line of Defense) on its perimeter and review the assessment made by first the line of defense (operational management accounting teams) if necessary;
- Contribute to the appropriate definition and assessment of Inherent risks performed by the operational team within its perimeter;
- Review and Challenge the controls deployed reducing the inherent risk and the risk assessment;
- Measure the residual risk by performing the second line of defense campaign review of the controls performed by the operational management accounting team.
- Contribute in the drafting and promotion of standards and governance memos within the Management Accounting department and share them with International Management Accounting team.
- Ensure that the relevant procedures for Management Accounting departments have been shared with countries and implemented.
- Ensure that relevant procedures for the Finance Second Line of defense have been shared with local finance second line of defense.
- Contribute to one-time analysis, studies on requests from the manager.
- Master degree or equivalent (Business school, Master)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience (Finance department, Audit, Management Accounting, Internal Controls, …)
- Fluent in English - French appreciated
- An extensive experience on both External Audit company and Management Accounting or Insurance company would be appreciated.
- Experience in working in multinational environments.
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Flexible, adaptable and team-player.
A great opportunity for professional growth!