Innovation Associate (m/f) - Cell-Based Therapies
Participate in the innovation strategy for a regenerative medicine company
Develop your career within an interdisciplinary team of cell therapy scientists
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an R&D-focused, innovative regenerative medicine company developing biomaterial-based hydrogels to improve delivery and retention of cell-based therapies.
Descrição da oferta
The specific tasks of this project involve:
- Support market analysis, segmentation and refinement of strategic positioning and value offering;
- Develop product pipeline in key therapeutic domains and target applications for cell encapsulation technology;
- Establish product development roadmap and implement functional studies demonstrating key features and performance of cell encapsulation technology;
- Elaboration of technical product files relating to the design, characterization, manufacture and development of biomaterial-based hydrogels for 3D cell encapsulation;
- Demonstrate manufacturing viability for cell encapsulation candidates;
- Address core regulatory and normative requirements for target applications.
The IA will work in a cross-disciplinary team of researchers with different backgrounds, along with multiple industrial and academic collaborators. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced researcher to drive the development of innovative technology solutions for the growing market of cell encapsulation.
It is essential that the IA have the following experience, skills and abilities:
- Experienced researcher with a PhD in Life Sciences;
- Specialist knowledge of cell therapy product development;
- Industry-research experience;
- Strong project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a team;
- Desire to develop business and commercial knowledge;
- Knowledge of regulatory and normative requirements for cell-based therapies and combination products is a plus.
A great opportunity for your professional growth.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.