Indirect Purchasing Administrator - Shared Services Centre
Our client is one of the world's largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry with innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems that constantly create added value for the mobility sector. Webasto Portugal Lda. is a Business Service Center for the Webasto Group.
Descrição da oferta
- Support the purchasing function within the business;
- Manage requests and conduct quality checks related to the ordering process;
- Create purchase orders for goods and services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets;
- Create order schedules;
- Request, track and validate order acknowledgements;
- Collect and assess data related to blocked invoices and provide analysis in case of escalations;
- Setup, verification and regular updating of eCatalogs in Webasto Online-Catalog System;
- Support the transfer of activities from international legal entities into the service organization;
- Develop process documentations and conduct trainings.
- 2+ years of experience in indirect purchasing or related purchasing areas;
- College degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification;
- Solid understanding of best practice procurement techniques;
- Advanced knowledge of MS office tools;
- Good working experience in SAP;
- Fluent in English;
- Fluent in German, Hungarian, Romanian, Italian or Slovak;
- Willingness to travel;
- Communication skills and cooperative mindset, Team player with a good sense for different company/ country cultures;
- High level of accountability and accuracy.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and international structure with an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development. You will become part of a growing Business in one of the most increase sector - Business Shared Services.