- World's leading data, insights and consulting company.
- Opportunity to work in Incident Change and Problem Analysis.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. They understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining their expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies. Its team of more than 30,000 employees worldwide includes researchers, statisticians, and specialists in related fields such as brand consulting, data processing and analysis, finance, and human resources.
- Support the ITSM Managers and the Service Management Office in driving the adoption of the core ITSM practices and ITIL best practices across all Divisions
- Act as a point of contact for the Support teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Take part in ongoing training and familiarisation of IPC processes
- Take part in ongoing governance of IPC activities, including, service reviews for both internal teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Review the effective use of IPC practices by internal Users
- Assist the ITSM Manager in identifying IPC process improvements
- Producing management information to support IPC KPIs
- Assist in documenting changes to IPC processes
- Participating and contributing to Post Incident Reviews
- Participating, and on occasion, chairing Change Advisory Boards
- Attending and participating on Major Incident recovery calls as required
- ITIL Foundation - Essential (V3/V4 preferred)
- Service Management toolset exposure - ServiceNow preferred
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Reporting experience - preferred
- Previous experience working in an Incident, Problem or Change role
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident to communicate with stakeholders to a senior level
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple priorities
A great career opportunity in a multinational company.