Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading organization in its sector.
- Investigating health-related complaints and cases of ill health;
- Carrying out risk assessments and industrial hygiene surveys to assess employee health and safety risks and develop and implement appropriate improvement plans and site inspections ensuring that equipment is installed correctly and safely identifying potential hazards and determining ways of reducing risks;
- Perform the environmental analysis to assess environmental significant impacts and develop and implement appropriate improvement plans and maintain the HSE Management System, including ISO 14001 requirements;
- Coordination with HSE Group level and compiling statistics and reporting;
- Running health and HSE meetings and training courses for employees and actively participating in the HSE network of the Category (annual meeting, benchmarking, expertise sharing ...);
- Liaising with external HSE authorities;
- Maintain plant-level HSE regulatory compliance by monitoring the requirements of all interested parties (government, governmental agencies, insurance, etc) and by assisting with the development and management of regulatory compliance programs for air, water, waste, hazardous substances, and employee safety.
- Academic Degree in Engineering / HSE or related fields
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with all levels within the organization;
- Demonstrate safety leadership in his/her daily management;
- Academic Degree in HSE or related fields;
- Fluent in the Portuguese & English languages;
- Strong computer skills: Google Suite;
- Previous experience within the Construction Industry or similar sector.
A great professional opportunity for a leadership role within a multinational.