HSE Assistant - Lisbon (m/f)
Health & Safety; Environment
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a reference organization in the Energy sector.
Descrição da oferta
- Update all requirements prescribed in the HSE management plan
- Collect and verify all documentation relative to third-party entities and their collaborators
- Maintain the companies and workers documentation updated
- Delivery all authorization to access on site and all permit to work
- Communicate regularly with HSE site manger regarding the conformity of subcontractors
- Execute all site visit reports
- Track all outlying HSE practices identified during the visit
- Ensure HSE conformity of all operations executed on site
- Stop all operations immediately when in a dangerous situation or an imminent dangerous situation
- Regularly update all dashboards, indicators, and databases
At least 3-5 years of relevant field experience in a similar role.
Knowledge on PV basis, on-site supervision and auditing methods are riquired.
Languages: fluent English and Portuguese.
An experience in the Renewable Energy sector will be a plus.
A good oportunity to further develop your skillset on the long-run.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.