High level of responsibilities
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an insurtech (insurance) coming to Portugal and seeking to recruit top talent to be based in Lisbon.
Descrição da oferta
The HRBP m/f will:
- Support all internal employee HR related inquiries or requests.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management and talent management programmes
- Assist with employee relations issues
- Coordinate training sessions
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Provide orientation material on starting and update employee records/HRIS
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork
- Managing staff wellness initiatives
- Involved in project work as directed
The HRBP m/f must have:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or another equivalent HR qualification.
- 5 years HR generalist experience
- Insurance background ideal
- Excellent communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Highly organized.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
Excelent opportunity to join a fast growing company (insurance) as an HRBP m/f in Lisbon.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.