HR Training Expert - Shared Service Centre (m/f)
Our client is one of the world's largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry with innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems that constantly create added value for the mobility sector. Webasto Portugal Lda. is a Business Service Center for the Webasto Group.
Descrição da oferta
- Take care of the HR Training Administration process for an assigned Region;
- Process incoming inquiries and respond to general questions regarding training management;
- Confirm training registrations and send out preparation materials and invitations;
- Support within the course evaluation and identify improvement potentials;
- Provide support in the implementation and stabilization of the new Learning Management System;
- Train users in the application of the Learning Management System (SAP SuccessFactors);
- Manage the training fee consolidation process;
- +2 years professional experience in HR, preferably in the Learning & Development / Training Administration;
- Very good IT skills such as MS-Office, experience with a Learning Management system (SAP SuccessFactors) is a great advantage;
- Very good language skills in English;
- Very good coordination and organizing skills;
- Hands on mentality with a customer oriented mindset;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in an international environment;
- Team player with an open mindset and problem-solving abilities.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and international structure with an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development. You will become part of a growing Business in one of the most increase sector - Business Shared Services.