HR Specialist - SucessFactors (M/F)
Knowledge of SucessFactors
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company.
Descrição da oferta
- To be involved in the implementation of HRIS System (Success Factor CORE) and manage the project from end-to-end;
- Working closely with the local, regional and global stakeholders (HR, IT, Project team) external or internal, planning and ensuring that deliverables are met within timeline, analyze data and processes to give recommendations for improvements;
- To be involved in various HR projects implementation and execution such as digital transformation of HR processes;
- Handle large complex HRIS project, be involved in full project lifecycle, from Pre-RFP to implementation;
- Coordinate project activities and work closely with Project Team in managing the project plan;
- Work closely with process owners, business stakeholders in HR digitalization and transformation across the Company;
- Participate actively in working groups, collaborating with project team in the implementation of HRIS systems;
- Provide support to other HR projects;
- Creates the appropriate user documentation and procedures and will assist in training users on the updated functionality;
- Assist with system maintenance during system upgrades and patches;
- Collaborate with HRIS users and manage the changes/enhancement in Success Factor CORE after go live;
- Collaborate smoothly with the HRIS team to execute with success our HR Digital Transformation;
- Work with Company's stakeholder to understand HR & Business requirements and work with team to define the digital strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources,Economics, Management or related qualification;
- At least 5 years of profissional experience;
- Knowledge of SucessFactors;
- Possess knowledge of HR processes including recruitment, performance, compensation, learning, payroll and leave management;
- Experience in the area of HRIS system setup, implementation, enhancement and maintenance (plus);
- Experience in Success Factor CORE Implementation (plus);
- Advanced MS Excel skills (plus);
- Advanced level of English:
- Strong cultural sensitivity to manage relationships with people from diverse cultures;
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills;
- Attentive to details and excellent project management;
- Able to work under pressure in order to meet project timeline.
A good opportunity for your professional growth.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.