- Direct cooperation with the Iberia Team
- Advanced level of English
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our Client is a Multinational Company.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes;
- Assist in the Employer branding strategy;
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives;
- Assist in compensation and benefit plans analyzes;
- Undertake tasks around performance management;
- Assist in talent development and engagement;
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics and resolve any issues that may arise;
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace;
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies;
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire, employee turnover rates, etc;
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form;
- Ensure compliance with company requirements and labor law regulations.
Workforce Planning and Employment
- Implements the organization's recruiting strategy;
- Involvement in and refinement of the recruitment process, including generating job descriptions and managing the hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, interviewing applicants, and performing reference checks;
- Develops and implements onboarding plans;
- Maintains organizational charts and detailed job descriptions.
- Conducts training sessions;
- Administers on-the-job training programs;
- Evaluates the effectiveness of training programs;
- Maintains records of employee participation in all training and development programs.
- Assists on performing job evaluations and job analyses;
- Analyzes compensation data.
Employee and Labor Relations
- Interprets union contracts;
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation;
- Process employees' queries and respond in a timely manner;
- Overseeing engagement programs and other employee relations work;
- Composure and confidentiality required to handle disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Prepares reports (internal KPI reports, etc.);
- Ability to help develop, implement, support, and review all HR department initiatives and policies.
- Degree in relevant subject, i.e. Human Resources, Business, Psychology or similar;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of HR, as a HR Generalist;
- Working knowledge of HR functions and procedures (e.g. pay and benefits, recruitment, training, and development);
- Understanding of labor legislation and payroll concepts process (plus)
- Advanced level of English;
- Good knowledge of Spanish (plus);
- IT savvy, professional skills with the entire Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of HR management systems and namely, experience in SAP SuccessFactors is a plus;
- Enthusiastic Team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment;
- Approachable and responsive resource being able to connect with stakeholders on all levels;
- Capability of working independently, taking initiative, and following up on assigned projects;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Aptitude for critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision making;
- Strength of character, ethics, and commitment, and reliability.
A good opportunity for your professional growth.