HR Specialist (M/F)-Porto
3+ years relevant working experience in a multi-national environment
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company based in Maia and is currently increase their HR Department
Descrição da oferta
- Be able to support onboarding and the hiring process: SAP PHR admission, legal requirements, onboarding sessions about HR topics, medical appointments scheduling; health insurance enrolment, etc.
- Support in mobility cases regarding all the documentation needed for a foreign admission: Social Security, FCT, certification of documents, etc.
- Perform general administration within the HR team for all defined processes, tools and programmes and processes on a European and partially on a European and global level
- Be a contact person for the HR community and relevant stakeholders regarding the respective HR issues.
- Timely execute assigned tasks and issues according to defined processes, timetables and service levels in compliance with tariff and works agreements.
- Support in the preparation of data and system audits and execute accordingly.
- Provide consistent information to employees on HR topics according to the process and knowledge data base
- Contribute to continuous improvement of HR procedures, processes and systems and respective documentation
- Ensure correct execution of laws and regulations with regards to specific employee master data and organizational data according to defined procedures
- Suggest modification of systems and processes in order to ensure correct execution of laws and compliance to company policies
- Providing input for creation of user manuals and process mappings
- Providing input for communication of standards, procedures and processes to employees and internal customers.
- Participate regularly in workshops and meetings held by subject matter experts within HR.
- University degree or Commercial education
- 3+ years relevant working experience in a multi-national environment, preferably within HR
- Very good command of English.
- Experience with Business computing solutions, ideally with SAP PHR
- Good knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Fully qualified/trained in job, deep knowledge in HR Shared Service set-up
Contract with Michael Page
Possibility of integration after six months