HR Specialist - German Speaker - Shared Service Centre (m/f)
Our client is one of the world's largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry with innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems that constantly create added value for the mobility sector. Webasto Portugal Lda. is a Business Service Center for the Webasto Group.
Descrição da oferta
- Take care of the recruitment process of the assigned business division within Germany;
- Create a distinctive candidate experience all over the application process;
- Define, text and post job advertisements;
- Screen and select matching candidate profiles and conduct telephone interviews;
- Exchange and collaborate with your team and external recruitment partners;
- Support HR training management for an assigned region, including providing training;
- Monitor and perform adaptations in the training catalogue;
- Take care of the training logistics;
- Assign E-Learnings;
- + 1 year experience in HR, preferable in Learning & Development or Recruitment;
- Knowledge in assessing employee potential and evaluation technical engineering capabilities preferably in the Automotive / Electrical sector;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in an international and dynamic environment;
- Hands on mentality with a customer oriented mindset and good communication skills;
- Team player with an open mindset and problem-solving abilities;
- Good IT skills such as MS-Office, experience in Learning Management System (SAP SuccessFactors) is a plus;
- Very good language skills in German and English.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and international structure with an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development. You will become part of a growing Business in one of the most increase sector - Business Shared Services.