- Temporary Project - Maternity leave
- Join a project in a multinational and dynamic environment
Sobre o nosso cliente
Multinational Technology Company with a SSC in Lisbon.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise activities, processes, and tasks in own team and take corrective actions when needed.
- Identify business needs and/or opportunities for continuous improvement on work processes, techniques, and systems, formulate proposals for improvement, and execute these after approval.
- Fostering a constructive dialogue with HR Business Partners and Center of Expertise to ensure customers are experiencing support.
- Responsible for effective and efficient services in line with People Services roles and responsibilities.
- Responsible for internal and external audit on People Services' operational processes.
- Develop and implement a year plan and objectives for the team.
- Relevant service center working experience and proven managerial experience;
- Ability to work on a strategic and tactical level;
- Knowledge and experience with HR processes is required;
- Experience with help desk technology is required;
- Experience with payroll processing;
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills;
- Results orientation, problem solving, (project) management, customer orientation, stakeholder management.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm.