HR Manager Portugal (m/f)
Set-up, implementation and development of the Human Resources strategy.
Healthcare sector company, leader in the specialization.
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Our client is a multinational company that, due to its business growth, is searching for a professional to implement and develop the HR department.
Descrição da oferta
- Implement the career development and promotion process, ensuring compliance with company rules;
- Evaluate employees needs of Training & Development, prepare a training plan, coordinate and monitor it;
- Lead and assure the Recruitment & Selection processes with the Managers;
- Create, guarantee and coordinate employees' evaluation processes;
- Prepare relevant reports to Management regarding employees' performance;
- Ensure talent retention through modern HR development and C&B policies;
- Goal definition regarding human capital;
- Follow up on Admin and Payroll matters (Finance Department responsibility);
- Implement/readjust HR procedures.
- At least 8 years experience in HR - multinational environment prefered;
- Excellent English skills in both verbal as written, and Good knowledge of Spanish (both mandatory);
- Young spirit, proactive, flexible and independent;
- Capacity to adapt to different and constantly changing environments;
- Communicate pro-actively: Strong communication skills, verbal and written, able to present, train and persuade others in difficult situations.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.