- Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
- Responsible for the development of the Human Resources department
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Monitoring overall resources and budget deviations in relation to business objectives, and making recommendations to improve workforce efficiency and competitiveness;
- Guide and support workforce planning activities in line with market development and business strategy;
- Strong collaboration and information exchange with HR colleagues in the Region;
- Developing and guiding Change Management activities;
- Responsible to establish and enforce policies and procedures related to responsibility for establishing and enforcing policies and procedures related to local HR function;
- Implement corporate Compensation and Benefits Strategy & Policies;
- Main contact person to local government/labor bureau with direct responsibility to ensure full implementation of local HR laws and principles within the organization;
- Execute local Payroll, Benefits and necessary Administration tasks.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree, preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources Management with at least 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience as HR Director;
- Agile in learning new tools and systems and passionate about communicating your vision to the team;
- Highly customer oriented mindset and ability to translate customer needs into adequate HR solutions;
- High business acumen, understanding of complex business networks and ability to build and leverage relevant and strong connections with other stakeholders;
- Knowledge or Background in pharmaceutical industry is a plus;
- Experience in collaboration with works councils is very important;
- Logical thinking, persuasiveness and capability to take a strong stand regarding HR governance topics whilst being solution oriented in partnering with business leaders;
- Fluent in Portuguese and you have an excellent command of the English language.