HR Generalist (m/f)
Reinforcing the HR Team by hiring a special HR Generalist
Fast pace growing business
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Networks Management Solutions Company.
Descrição da oferta
Within the HR & Legal Team, and reporting to the Global HR Manager, you will work closely with each of the Team members in order to perform the following activities:
Internal Customer Attention: this will be your primary and most important mission! Clarify the employees about HR policies and procedures; acknowledge and screen requests or issues, solve the ones which you are able to, or adequately direct within the Company those you aren't, assuring the follow-up until its closure;
Internal Documentation: develop as many work instructions, workflows and tutorials as humanly possible. This will certainly help you perform your mission more effectively and therefore provide your internal customer with a positive service experience!
HR Policies/Procedures/Best Practices: more than documenting what already is, you will have an important role in actively suggesting, planning and implementing brand new practices and updates to the actual processes within the Company. Automation and continuous improvement is the way - more than working hard, we are true fans of working smart;
Administrative Management: your organization skills and attention to detail will be particularly in handy here: making sure the staff DB is up-to-date in real time, supporting in the whole payroll process, drafting labor contracts, renewals and statements for permanent employees, services providers and interns (we were not joking on the power-ranger part);
Recruitment & Onboarding: we only have one opportunity to cause a first good impression. Applicants and new colleagues will appreciate your dedication to make them feel welcome and easily integrated within the Team;
- That person who immediately thought, after reading the job description, "this is me!";
- A people-person, with exceptional communication and empathy skills;
- Interest in a highly hands-on environment;
- Resilience and persistence, while following a collaborative and positive approach;
- Autonomy, self-organization and a great drive to automate repetitive tasks;
- Fluency in English is a must (if also fluent in Spanish, that will be an advantage);
- Passionate about technology;
- Previous experience in the Telco/Software sectors and in remote working environment will be an advantage;
- > 3 years previous experience as an HR Generalist, including payroll process execution (preferencial);
- Academic background in HRM or Organizational Psychology.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.