- Human Resources - Compensation and Benefits
- HR Analytics
Sobre o nosso cliente
As an HR Data & Payroll Specialist, you will:
- Assist with the production and implementation of the organization's HR policies and procedures;
- Support the development of HR Information System;
- Control and report the Payroll, Budget & Benefits Data;
- Manage the GDPR tasks and report to the HR leader;
- Maintain employee records according to the local policy and legal requirements;
- Develop internal Surveys related with HR initiatives;
- HR Data automatization;
- HR Transformation & Innovation;
- Problem solving;
- If required, report issues to the HR leader.
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Human Resources or related discipline;
- Background in the HR world with a minimum 5 years of experience;
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail required. Understanding of how to interpret and critically evaluate information and customer needs and effectively translate them into data requests, reporting tools and analysis.
- Maintain a high level of ownership and see assignments through to completion, managing time appropriately to meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people including managers, executives, and subject matter experts.
- Collaborative and team oriented.
- Ability to "think out of the box" and bring new ideas to the table not merely executes tasks as directed. Requires flexibility and enthusiasm for change with a proven ability to be proactive.
- Self-starter, resourceful, problem solver with the ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. ts);
- Good understanding of labour laws;
- Knowledge of HR Systems;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to act in a confidential and sensitive manner;
- High sense of commitment and responsibility;
- Availability to travel;
- Fluent in English. French and other European languages is a plus.