- Reference company in the field of Education
- Team undergoing process restructuring and innovation
Sobre o nosso cliente
We are recruiting an HR Comp & Ben for a leading company in the field of Education, which will be responsible for development human resources and financial analyses to support HR policies, programs, systems and practices for the business strategy. This position should also identify gaps and recommend solutions for preparing an initial HR plan aligned with the defined goals.
- Develop Human Resources, financial and other business-related analyses to support compensation and benefits policies and to assure a close control on the major business HR related KPI´s;
- Work closely with the Payroll Specialist, in ensuring the compensation internal processes are executed up to code.
- Analyse market data and organizational pay practices to make recommendations for compensation changes;
- Analyse current compensation programs for alignment with business objectives;
- Liaises with the Finance team controller to ensure the correct yearly compensation budget execution;
- Helps implement compensation and incentive programs for all employees assuring the update of all compensation and benefits information and updates all the HR databases;
- Provide functional compensation expertise to HRIS programs and initiatives;
- Perform job evaluations and ensure job descriptions are complete and up-to-date;
- Conduct compensation training and education programs for the management team;
- Ensure accuracy and adherence to all compensation administrative rules;
- Prepares compensation-related communication pieces such as brochures, incentive plan documentation, and pay administration publications;
- Gathers and prepares HR information and data for internal and external auditors as necessary;
- May perform other duties and responsibilities in the HR area as needed and as part of development.
- University degree in Finance, statics or similar with a strong analytic and financial emphasis;
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Bachelor's Degree, Masters preferred;
- Proven experience in strong analytical roles
- Past experience in Human Resources role - preferred in consultancy environment;
- Fluent in English - C1 level;
- Strong qualitative and analytical skills.
Excellent opportunity for professional development