HR Business Partner - Training & Development Lead (M/F)
Our client is a Leasure Industry leader
Fast growing environment
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Leisure Industry key player currently looking for Senior Talent to enhance their workforce and provide first quality service for the business.
Descrição da oferta
- Implement and control Learning & Development (L&D) programmes and initiatives aligned with the overall Human Resources strategy;
- Execute and control the training needs analysis process, in order to identify potential training opportunities;
- Monitor and ensure the accuracy of Learning & Development programmes matrix based on competencies and technical skills to assess employee performance and identify potential training opportunities in liaise with the People Development Senior Manager;
- Monitor and control the quality of the training programmes through measurement of programs and initiatives results through the analysis of business and performance indicators and the direct impact of programs in people and organizational performance, ensuring the implementation of improvement measures whenever necessary;
- Guarantee that onboarding programme of the company is applied to every new employee liaising with his/her line manager in order to prepare the day of admittance and contribute to a success integration on the organization as efficiently and effectively as possible;
- Monitor and control training costs;
- Elaborate internal reports and prepare training data for legal reports,
- Liaise with assigned business divisions to execute other development activities, namely reruitment, career & performance, benefits or employee relations.
- Human Resources or Organizational Psychology degree or specialization;
- Official Certificate as Train the trainer (preferably);
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar role, Human Capital/Advisroy/Consulting context is desirable;
- Experience in sourcing, negotiation and management of Executive Coaching and Executive Training programs;
- Very good command of English (minimum C1- level) - requirement mandatory;
- Advanced Excel knowledge;
- Experience in a Business Partner or Talent Management role from within a dynamic, Multinational and transformation environment;
- High knowledge of Competencies and Behaviors Framework, to provide business insights, talent decisions and management tools.
A great opportunity to empower your career and professional development.