HR Administrator - Shared Service Centre
Our client is one of the world's largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry with innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems that constantly create added value for the mobility sector. Webasto Portugal Lda. is a Business Service Center for the Webasto Group.
Descrição da oferta
- Support Organizational Management and Performance Management (SAP HCM modules OM and EPM) in alignment with HR Competence Center and create concepts for realization of complex changes;
- Execute changes within the organizational matrix structure, which includes changes of organizational units, positions, employee assignments and functional reporting lines on a global level;
- Perform 2nd level support during Performance Management process;
- Support changes within Performance Management Process, for example manager assignments and status changes;
- Cooperation in SAP HCM reporting as requested on local or global level.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable education with additional qualification;
- Experience in administration of SAP HCM (module OM required, module EPM optional);
- Knowledge of processes and complex matrix structures within international companies;
- Analytical skills and communication skills as well as service and customer orientation;
- Excellent English skills, German language is a plus.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and international structure with an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development. You will become part of a growing Business in one of the most increase sector - Business Shared Services.