- We're looking for a Manager focused on people development and retention
- Join a transformation project.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a well established SSC that operates in the Lisbon region.
- Further develop the service delivery strategy and implement efficient and effective processes
- Continuously develop performance & improvement culture
- Help the company to maximize the value of the SSC organization, supporting the change management for functions not yet benefitting from SSC
- Manage & coordinate the shared services teams in accordance with the strategic goals
- Act as the first point of contact for global CoE in Lisbon, such as Procurement, Supply Chain, IT, among others
- Drive talent development and diversity, create a culture of belonging and role model our values and behaviours
- Implement and run the service organization using best practices concerning people, processes, tools and activities management
- Support transition of services from other locations to Lisbon
- Responsible for maintaining all compliance requirements of transactional processes
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders and build trustful collaborations
- University Degree in Business or related discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- Profound experience in working in a Shared Service Center organization of an international, mid-sized company, either gained as Head of the SSC or in a management function for at least 5 years
- Several years of experience and proven track record in financial processes
- Experience in centralizing and transition business processes in a Shared Service Center approach
- Proven experience in leadership and people development as well as competent and assertive leadership behavior
- Inspiring leadership skills and the ability to motivate and engage people
- Strong focus on and experience in people development
- Excellent communicator and networker with strong business mindset
- Fluent English required, optional Portuguese. Other language skills will be a plus
Interesting salary package and a superb personal and professional challenge.