Head of Security (m/f)
Multinational German Company
New Software Campus
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international technology group with about 10,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal: turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change. In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain, Tissue and Tobacco, they offer products, solutions and services that inspire. They act fast to customer needs, they execute ideas seamlessly, and with their innovations they create added value for their customers. In doing so, they are increasingly building on ecosystems that solve the challenges of today and tomorrow.
As part of the group's digital business, its Porto location will be developing industry-leading software products for all companies and building innovative digital tech ventures that transform global manufacturing. State-of-the-art IT services worldwide, including cloud architecture, cybersecurity and SAP are central components of the offer. Leveraging the advantage of corporate power and a startup's proficiency with new technologies, Porto will be a key driver of the Group's digital transformation.
Descrição da oferta
- Define architecture guidelines and best practices that ensure that our products are industry-leading concerning CyberSecurity;
- Manage and mentor our security architects to ensure the implementation of our strategy;
- Define our security architecture strategy, making sure of the planning, development, and rolling out of the needed hardware and software;
- Certify that our client's own IT components and network infrastructure are designed and implemented with best existing security practices;
- Identity and access management leveraged by our SaaS products, ensuring that only authorized people have access to restricted areas, data and/or systems;
- Keep ahead of security needs by implementing programs or projects that pro-actively mitigate risks while contributing to the ongoing initiatives;
- Lead investigations and forensics in order to determine what went wrong in a breach, dealing with those responsible, implementing corrections to avoid repeats;
- Master's degree with focus on information security and/or CyberSecurity;
- 7+ years of experience as a security architect on a digital software environment, experience as a cyber security auditor or consultant is a strong plus;
- 5+ years of experience of leading a team;
- Proven track record in a large international group with mission-critical information and/or intellectual property of strategic importance;
- Experienced and skilled with industrial enterprise software around manufacturing is a plus;
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills as well as a technical mindset;
- Hands-on can-do mentality and passion to develop products and services with strong embedded security features;
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in English is a must, knowledge in German a plus;
- Conflict and stakeholder management competences, combined with the courage to question traditional approaches and ability to successfully perform and act in a fast-paced, challenging environment;
- Highly motivated team player with a proactive and independent way of working and a pronounced sense of responsibility;
- Willingness to travel up to 60% at peaks
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset;
- An agile and fast changing company;
- A modern and dynamic working environment;
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality;
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.