Head of Office (m/f)
Start up in Portugal with several projects ongoing
Oportunity to growth in the company
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client assumes a clear orientation and increasingly deep expertise in the Asset Management sector. Beyond the strategic choices that mark their development, they believe that human values, commitment and loyalty in customer relations are factors in the sustainability and success. They also make it a point of honour to share essential qualities in the work: rigor, agility, responsiveness, innovation.
Descrição da oferta
- Manages client assets according to investment preferences and goals.
- Meets with clients to assess asset status, needs, risks, goals and progress.
- Prepares financial statements, business activity reports and forecasts.
- Develop, organize and maintain clients portfolios.
- Studies market trends to maximize profits and identify investment opportunities.
- Presents investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients
- Coordinates with property managers, brokers and other third parties.
- Reviews financial reports to find ways to reduce costs.
- Compiles and presents asset management reports to clients, supervisors and senior executives.
- Engages in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the Portuguese economy and Real Estate market.
- Degree in Engineering, Architecture or other suitable, MBA is a must
- At least 8 years of experience in asset management or related field preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Skilled in negotiation and project management
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge of business and data intelligence software
- Fluent in English, French is nice to have
Great job opportunity.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.