Head of HR - Shared Services Centre
Be part of a consolidation process
Develop and implement several HR strategical procedures
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a well recognized Shared Services Centre.
Descrição da oferta
- Provide complete package of local HR services including planning and tracking of recruiting activities, HR Admin, hiring/onboard process, etc.
- Coordinate and collaborate with External partners/providers ( e.g.: recruiting agencies, Training providers and other recruiting channels. )
- Act as interface to Corporate HR following group HR guidelines
- Support in developing personal career paths
- Set up, execute and continuously update training curriculum for operational staff
- Prepare specific trainings that can be conducted in-house
- Attendance of job fairs, recruiting events, etc
- Professional experience in human resources ( > 5 years )
- Leadership attitude and a proven experience coordinating teams
- Working experience in SAP HCM.
- Profound skills with strong performance orientation, good communication skills and assertiveness
- Excellent English and Portuguese language skills in speaking and writing. A third language is a plus
- Former experience in process improvement, organizational optimization and/or standardization
- Team player with a good sense for different company/ country cultures
Stability, training and development, flat hierarchies and a variety of tasks as well as an innovative spirit in a high-tech environment are just a few offers our client has to share with you.