Head of Corporate and Restructuring
Possibility to participate in exciting projects in an international environment
Be responsible for the strategic management of a portfolio of corporate credits
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an advisor and investment manager operating in the commercial real estate market. The Company is involved in Real estate debt and equity investment management, non-performing loan portfolio acquisitions, debt advisory, high yield debt, special situations and event driven financing across the capital stack for both development and investments, including whole loans, mezzanine debt and preferred equity.
Descrição da oferta
- Strategic management of a portfolio of corporate credits (non-performing and sub-performing), having under responsibility coordinating and organizing the assignments of a team of case officers;
- Prepare restructuring and turnaround strategies for companies across various industries;
- Develop financial restructuring plans along with financial projections for the future, including
- Supervise implementation of legal documents related to restructurings;
- Liaise with legal advisors to follow-up judicialized cases and adjust legal strategies when needed;
- Lead negotiations with borrowers and potential lenders;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with investors.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in corporate restructuring with specific experience in corporate reorganization, financial restructuring and enterprise valuation;
- Successfully graduated from a top university, MBA will be a plus;
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and modelling skills;
- Leadership skills, Team-player with the capacity to work well in an entrepreneurial environment and under pressure;
- Exemplary work ethic, eye for detail and self-organization capabilities;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Portuguese languages.
A good opportunity for your professional development.