- Join a high reputable multinational company
- Corporate Finance & Controlling - Team Management - Financial Data
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company, global leader in pharmaceuticals industry.
- Ownership of our state of the art decentralized planning system, ensuring a smooth planning experience for the organization while implementing continuous improvement methodologies.
- Administration of our Controlling Guidelines (P&L, Primary Costs), championing standardization and ensuring organizational comprehension and implementation of the concepts.
- Execute controlling process management, making sure SAP CO processes are performed correctly throughout the organization. Includes project management to capture and implement improvements required by the organization.
- Execution of high level adjustments where applicable in order to reflect management decisions within our financial scenario planning.
- Design and execute plausibility check processes and governance.
- Championing automation and standardization systems in order to promote efficiency generation throughout the organization.
- Governance and documentation of data integrity issues, implementing root cause analysis and ensuring solution/avoidance of recurring issues impacting our financial figures.
- Where applicable, education of best practices to ensure compliance with set standards, and create documentation to support training
- 6-8 Years of demonstrated professional experience in financial corporate functions.
- Academic background in Finance/Controlling, Masters level studies required.
- Working knowledge of SAP FI/CO modules
- Accounting/Controlling especially P&L related
- Workflow automation methodologies
- Financial data integrity analytical methodologies
- Demonstrated project management capacity.
- Team Leadership experience
- Attention to detail
- Financial Accounting
- Process mapping and optimization best practices
- English Fluency
- Hybrid working model.
- A good opportunity for your professional growth.