Head of Communications - Arts sector (m/f)
Solid portuguese Creative Group.
Working in a successful team and high reputation.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a solid Portuguese Creative Group with stand-alone businesses in growth
Descrição da oferta
- Team leadership with responsibility for global brand reputation, communication plans, media relations, effective internal media;
- Map of risks and threats;
- Communication budget with the segmentation, actions and assessment reporting;
- Assembles and leads a diversely skilled communications team, grooming them as potential future HoCs by cultivating an environment of readiness;
- Prepares all group staff as brand ambassadors who participates actively in the content creation and key message communications by coordinating cross-functional initiatives and corporate events.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or a related field is requested;
- 10 years of experience rotating through multiple roles within international communications, with excellent Portuguese and English verbal and written communications;
- High level of analytical and technological skills, extensive global media contacts and a proven experience as Head of Communication;
- Knowledge of public/press and media relations, video/visual and copy content, social media, CRM, E-commerce, SEO/SEM, digital leads and community engagement;
- Must be a strong and confident leader able to move a crowd, capable of forming meaningful and lasting corporate relationships and with a proven experience in creating and managing a communication team with execution of brand strategies to considerable image and financial improvement;
- Strategic thinker, proactive and self-motivated, going naturally beyond the call of duty, have excellent project management skills, a strong problem-solving attitude and ability to face stressful challenges with composure.
A good opportunity for your professional development.