Head of Business Services (m/f)
Join a large multinational company
Be part of a transformation project
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a giant multinational company.
Descrição da oferta
- Directs the center in an effort to increase operational effectiveness, revenue, margin to promote client metrics of success.
- Works closely with service delivery and operation leaders in the territories to ensure client satisfaction as measured by client satisfaction surveys.
- Creates and maintains close working relationships with key stakeholders in the regions
- Responsible for managing the P&L within budget and monthly forecasting of revenue and costs.
- Creates a disciplined culture of achievement by evaluating the results of operations regularly and reporting operations center performance to the executive team.
- Holds regular communications meetings with all management levels in the center to reinforce goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates strategic leadership by creating a clear vision of quality-based values, by being a visible role model, and by skillful decision-making based on the center mission.
- Creates and inspires a supportive climate by keeping employees motivated and focused on the business priorities; engages in team-building activities and supports innovation in meeting client needs.
- Works with external clients and business development team to maintain existing partnerships and expand revenue through organic growth and new business acquisition
- Emphasizes quality through process improvement and diversity in all aspects of the business.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the revenue vs. expense relationships that drive the center operations; effects financial goals by providing clear management direction to employees.
- Develops and implements succession planning within the team at all levels of the center
- Collaborates and supports Human Resources on recruiting, training, hiring, compensation, discipline and discharge matters.
- Develops and promotes employee retention programs aimed at lowering attrition through open communication, succession planning, training.
- Ensures that all organizational activities are carried out in compliance with local labor laws and regulations governing the company business operations
- Excellent English Level (Excellent written and verbal communication skills).
- 5+ years proven experience in Cx Level management.
- Project Management Skills, including a proven record of delivery of objectives.
- BS/BA in Business or equivalent work experience.
- Experience running a large center operation, preferably in the outsourced environment with proven experience in successful improvement and client satisfaction
- A History of excellent interpersonal and customer interaction skills to include communications, presentation and conflict resolution skills.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to manage multiple and changing priorities.
An excellent opportunity to consolidate your career
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.