Group Quality Director (m/f)
Develop QMS on Group Level
International market leader headqartered in Geneva
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a privately-backed medical diagnostics business that aspires to be at the heart and start of all effective treatment decisions. Headquarted in Geneva Unilabs is positioned as a leading diagnostics company with one of the broadest geographic footprints in Europe with operations in 14 countries (12 in Europe, 1 in Latin America, 1 in the Middle East) employing more over 10.500 employees and over 1000 medical doctors in 1157 collection centers, 92 imaging centers and 230 clinical laboratories.
Unilabs operates a comprehensive portfolio of diagnostic services, serving public and private healthcare providers, county councils, the general public, insurance companies, the pharmaceutical industry and Contract Research Organizations. Their comprehensive portfolio of diagnostic services includes laboratory medicine, medical imaging, histopathology, reproductive medicine and drug development services.
Historically, the company has been characterized by a strong focus on fast growth. Driving a successful M&A strategy in a highly fragmented European laboratory market by acquiring smaller and medium-sized laboratories is critical to the future strategy of Unilabs.
Currently we are searching for a Group Quality Director (m/f) who is responsible for developing, deploying and assuring Unilabs Total Quality Strategy in line with our aspiration, the promises we make and the needs of the markets we serve. The Group Quality Director (m/f) can be located in an EU country with Unilabs subsidiary. We are looking forward to your application in English language.
- Develop and ensure deployment of a Risk Based Unilabs Quality Assurance and Quality Management Systems following TQM principles.
- Ensure that - where required - our laboratories and other operations such as radiology units are fully accredited via the generalisation of best practices.
- Ensure that quality related incidents are investigated and followed up in a systematic way across all geographies.
- Put Quality higher on the Unilabs agenda through the design of effective external and internal reporting systems.
- Make quality part of the sales toolbox.
- Ensure that our quality assurance framework is directly linked to our operational concepts.
- Facilitate the communication and sharing of best practices and good examples.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organisation.
Descrição da oferta
- Develop Quality Culture of "Right First Time" both advocated internally and externally.
- Equip local quality network with toolbox to ensure correct and systematic analysis of non-quality incidents.
- Map our as is/to be quality network and ensure adequate coverage across all markets.
- Continue in collaboration with the operations teams to develop and optimise our processes and practices.
- Benchmark and standardise quality approach and tools across markets.
Customer Interface and Quality Process Development
- Ensure the correct definition and follow up of quality KPIs in our service offerings.
- Ensure that customer is fully informed of any non-conformance treatment and that corrective action requests are closed out in a timely manner.
- Define Group quality strategy and ensure the communication of our quality goals.
- Manage, with the local quality networks all stakeholder communication with regard to non-conformance and treatment/root cause.
- Define and lead continuous improvement plan for quality with initial focus on reporting and communication.
- Assist with setting up of internal auditing (network + planning) and yearly ambitions.
- Assure training where necessary.
- Facilitate employee involvement in collaboration with the Lean Director through continuous improvement workshops aimed at improving our QCDM indicators.
- Ensure that key services, processes and procedures are carried out according to best practice and conform to our written standard practices.
- Create standard practices where required.
- Highlight potential threats and opportunities for quality through systematic risk assessment.
- Develop a Unilabs Supplier Quality Program
Leadership and Support
- Provide strong and decisive leadership at all times.
- Ensure the participation and involvement of his/her employees in all aspects of the business.
- Fix responsibilities and objectives for his/her direct team and ensure follow up.
- Establish training, development and succession plan in collaboration with the Human Resources department.
- Minimum Years Recommended and/or Preferred: In Industry: 10-15 years / In Subordinate Positions: 5-8 years / In coaching/facilitation role: 5 years
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge in quality process mapping and development, customer service, kaizen principles and quality assurance.
- Excellent leadership capability. Outgoing and dynamic. Comfortable working in a flat non- hierarchical environment.
- Master's Degree in a technical/ process engineering/QA discipline, Advanced Degree preferred, with significant related professional experience preferably within the healthcare environment.
- Fully versed in ISO 17025, ISO 15189, ISO 9000, GLP, GCP.
- Performance driven. Customer conscious. Challenging.
- Rigorous, tenacious, pragmatic.
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Rapid decision maker.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience.