Global Process Owner (m/f)
Shared Service Center.
Sobre o nosso cliente
A multinational company operating in the Logistics area which is currently expanding it's activity.
Descrição da oferta
- Responsible for the maintenance of our Finance Business Process Hierarchy and process documentation;
- Working with the Global Process Owners, Business Finance Representative and identify the class of transactions for each process area, for each class of transaction assist in the process design and automation;
- Be the keeper of the process design documentation, including the Global Design Principles, Practices and detailed work desk procedures;
- Based upon our class of financial transactions and our Global Design, prepare a series of test scripts that will be used in the certification of the application as a part of our Global Deployment of Oracle Financials;
- Assist in the design of the process and application certification methodology and the execution of the certification process;
- Be the key contact on Global Processes knowledge for the business finance and Regional Shared Service organization;
- Assess issues incurred during process execution and work with the Global Process Organization in determining the root cause of the issues and provide process improvement recommendations;
- Work with the Regional Shared Services and Business Finance on the adoption of the Global Design.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or Process Engineering MBA or relevant advanced degree is beneficial;
- 8 to 10 years working in a regional or global shared service center responsible for the management of a transaction process area (OtC, PtP, RtR, Compliance, etc.) or a member of a finance process design and solution team working on ERP implementations and shared service transition;
- Transition manager or active manager in transition of finance activities into a shared services environment will be an advantage;
- Performed gap analysis through the review of current processes and measuring the fit to target processes;
- Advanced knowledge of ERP finance applications, Oracle Financials (R12) and HFM is required. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must;
- Six Sigma Certification is beneficial;
- Successfully managed small sized to mid-sized projects, responsible for team management, status updates and issues management;
- Strong written and oral communication in English (other languages; Portuguese, German, French, and Mandarin or Cantonese, a plus).
A great opportunity for career growth.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.