Global Process Owner (m/f) - Shared Services Centre
Join a bright multinational group
Be part of a transformation program, coordinating teams on several geographies
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client's a large multinational Global Business Center
Descrição da oferta
- Ensure that process outcomes are in harmony with strategic goals of the GBS and lead the change across the Centre.
- Promote the adoption of standardization of the end-to-end process, define and govern all processes for the defined area. For processes in scope, be accountable for global process design, decisions, and impacts as part of key initiatives like business integrations and/or technology investments.
- Collaborate closely with all global functional decision takers and impacted business stakeholders of the end-to-end processes
- Global Business Process Owner for the Finance module of SAP
- Lead the Center of Excellence for Project Management
- Incorporate continuous productivity and efficiency improvements using metrics based performance analysis
- Coach team members, set goals, evaluate skill development and develop individual action plans
- Ensure process design and relevant documentations follow the same standards
- Lead the Application Management area for the tools used by the business center
- Completed professional education with degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years of professional experience in relevant areas
- Proven experience in leading and developing teams including remote leadership
- Proven track record of leading international transformations/projects
- Extensive knowledge of process improvement and SAP experience
- Exanimated Project and or Process Manager certification is a plus
- Solid understanding of Global process model and deep process knowledge in O2C, P2P and R2R;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a strategic mindset
- Proven ability to be change agent and significant experience in driving transformation initiatives
- Strong relationship building skills and capability to build a support network
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and to collaborate in a matrixed organization cross functionally to drive outcomes
- Availability to spend 35% to 50% abroad in another european company location
- Excellent English language skills, additional European languages will be a plus
Possibility to consolidate your career and be part of a transformation project as very important agent.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.