Global Payroll Leader - SAP (m/f)
Reporting got the HR Admin Director
Manage payroll functions for the Company
Sobre o nosso cliente
Descrição da oferta
- Manage payroll functions for the Group (+1000 pax) including preparing and processing weekly payroll for all companies - Industrial, Logistics, Commercial and Corporate employees;
- Analyse employee data, identify inconsistencies and problem solve through follow up with Company Managers to ensure any discrepancies are resolved;
- Stay abreast of any changes in the wage orders ( i.e. spread-of-hours pay, call-in-pay, sick leave regulations, Temporary workers, overtime and absenteeism) to ensure proper payroll policies are fulfilled;
- Manage all employee process payroll changes, administer bonuses, termination benefits, contribution calculations and employee benefits as needed;
- In conjunction with the team, perform external and internal audits related to payroll making since the Payroll department is adhering to company and legal standards;
- Continuously evaluate and improve payroll processes as needed (automate payroll processes, evaluate and upgrade payroll software SAP, resolve any payroll discrepancies);
- Partner closely with Human Resources on Payroll Issues, Compensation Design and Compensation Analysis.
- BA Degree in Management, Economics, HR or social;
- 6+ years of experience in Payroll & Benefits processing and administration required;
- SAP USER expert (demanding for the position);
- Strong English level;
- POWER BI expertise will be a Plus;
- Human Resources experience in Industrial or large corporation is required;
- Ability to display exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) to all employees and senior leadership;
- Analytic, meticulous attention to detail and leadership skills;
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to think critically.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.