- Great opportunity of professional growth in a Global Company based in PT
- Directly reporting to Group Chairman
Sobre o nosso cliente
- We are recruiting an Internal Audit responsible for an Investment Global Company with directly reporting to the Group Chairman.
- Act as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that all aspects of policy and procedure adherence and business risk within the organisation are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- Provide regular reporting to the Group Chairman regarding the operation and progress of internal audit and risk management efforts.
- Respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies and procedures by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
- Monitor and, as necessary, coordinate risk management activities Group-wide, to remain abreast of the status of all risks whilst identifying trends and issues.
- Design, institute and maintain an effective risk management communication program for the organisation to enhance the understanding of new and existing risks and related policies and procedures.
- Identify potential areas of internal control weaknesses and risks; propose corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, with the entity head to ensure prompt remedial action and also provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Provide ongoing training for existing employees and managers relating to risk management.
- Conduct risk-based assessments of the finance function, both at Head Office and at subsidiary level.
- Conduct audit visits in an organised and professional manner. Discuss findings with senior management, submit reports and follow-up on the implementation of Audit recommendations.
Degree or Master in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or similar;
- +6 years of professional experience in Big4 or Auditory environment;
- Fluent in English;
- Analytic and critical thinking;
- Strong written/verbal communications and relationship building skills;
- Excellent IT, risk management and business acumen;
- A positive solutions-oriented attitude to facilitate the business in a compliant manner;
- Strong adaptability and change capability;
- Availability for travelling once a month.
Great opportunity for professional development.