- At least 5-7 years experience in Accounting Leader roles in SSC/BPO environments
- Experience in Accounting flow redefinition and automatism implementation.
Sobre o nosso cliente
A leading company in the market
- Understands the end-to-end sales information flow from an accounting functional perspective with the goal of leading the team in the implementation of new sales operations
- Assists the Global Process Owner in the accounts usage definition as well as in the design of the analytical model making sure changes are homogeneously deployed
- Defines controls aimed at guaranteeing that the accounting information is not altered by technical incidents
- Defines standard posting and reconciliation patters, proposing them to the GPO and ensuring the right implementation and follow-up strategy deployment
- Analysis together with the team any type of implication in terms of sales posting / reconciliation
- Anticipates incidents / challenges or bottleneck in the implementation of new business operations whilst proposing action plans to mitigate them
- Helps in the direct supervision of the accounts balances and fluctuations guiding the team towards the achievement of the highest level of detailed analysis
- Oversees the reports prepared for the Area Direction by the team
- Acts as first defense line in the SCIIF / SOX program validating the execution controls designed for monitoring the financial information
- Helps the GPO or person appointed by him in the definition or update of SCIIF Controls
- Analyses the right size of team can be determined, manages and prioritizes the workloads and balances the workloads among teams
- Serves as point of contact before other areas whose decision may impact the sales process Operations and Leads the implementation of new operations explaining the target operating models to the different subsidiaries
- Coordinates efficiency initiatives at process level from a technical and resource point of view presenting them to the Direction
- 5 to 7 years experience in the accounting function with direct responsibility on the definition of the Accounting flow.
- Project management experience in ERP implementation (desirable SAP) as well as the implementation of bank reconciliation technical solutions.
- Experience in outsourcing process projects (BPO) or centralizations including transition, service and cost management.
- Experience in local and remote team management from both operational and people management point of view.
- Very good communication and synthesis skills adapting content and message to the audience.
- Leadership skills for managing complex and conflicting expectations coming from different stakeholders in a very dynamic and changing environment.
- Experience in Accounting flow redefinition (PTP, OTC, RTR) and accounting automatism implementation.
- Experience in finance transformation project focused on change management
- Ability to anticipate issues / technical incidents with the goal of proposing homogeneous and scalable solutions.
- Power Point, Excel, Power BI or other Reporting solutions knowledge.
- Experience as team lead / in a supervisory role in a shared services center / BPO
- Good Level of English Language (C1)
- Good Level of Spanish Language (C1)
- Degree in Accounting / Business
- MBA or similar will be an asset.
- International position and professional development