General Ledger Team Leader - Shared Services Centre (m/f)
Our client is one of the world's largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry with innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems that constantly create added value for the mobility sector. Webasto Portugal Lda. is a Business Service Center for the Webasto Group.
Descrição da oferta
- Take responsibility for operational management of one WBS team within general ledger and fixed asset accounting;
- Perform day-to-day business incl. operational execution of general ledger and fixed asset accounting tasks and operational issue resolution;
- Take responsibility for service quality and KPIs of the respective team including high level of customer satisfaction (customer jour fixes);
- Conduct people management activities for the respective team;
- Support transfer of activities from international legal entities into the service organization;
- Train new employees, document and review processes with existing team members;
- Identify process standardization and improvement potentials and support implementation process.
- Professional experience of 5+ years in accounting with deep and broad understanding of general ledger and fixed asset accounting;
- First leadership experience and skills with performance orientation, good communication skills and assertiveness;
- Hands on mentality and fast customer-oriented problem-solving abilities;
- Strong commitment, motivation and high enthusiasm;
- Former experience as team lead in SSC operations desirable;
- Advanced SAP FI knowledge;
- Advanced knowledge of MS office tools (mainly MS Outlook and Excel);
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing, one further European language desirable;
- Team player with a good sense for different company/ country cultures.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and international structure with an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development. You will become part of a growing Business in one of the most increase sector - Business Shared Services.