General Ledger (m/f)
Our client is a multinational industrial company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a well known multinational company, developing it's Financial Shared Service Center.
Descrição da oferta
- Ensure and verify the precision of accounting records;
- Support other sectors in the accounting and fiscal classification of accounting documents;
- Classify and launch accounting documents in the system, to ensure the maintenance and updating of company accounts, in terms of general accounting and analytic accounting;
- Opening fixed assets in informatic system, in accordance with defined rules, allocate purchase and amortisation value of the equipment by the financial and fiscal accounts in order to allow the distribution of the costs of the assets, effective calculations and the delivery of statistical data to official entities;
- Execute to Oracle Gl manual launch of the interfaces to the upstream systems by maintaining account plans, link structure, security and automatic launch;
- Analyse and maintenance of accounts and their values, justifying their balances at the moment;
- Manage the fiscal and accounting parameters of the asset, as well as the coordination of the amounts with the accounting;
- Ensure the maintenance of accounting parameters of ERP;
- Control management fees and their correct accounting according to the rules of the group;
- Ensure monthly control of movements-bank reconciliation;
- Realise the Balance Sheet Review every six months in the companies for which you are responsible for accounting.
- Degree in Economics or Business Management;
- 3-5 years experience in General Ledger;
- Experience in SAP;
- Participate in problem-solving groups and in problem-solving improvement groups;
- Ensure the 5S rules at your work station;
- Suggest solutions and methodologies that can contribute to the optimisation of teamwork processes;
- Execute the function correctly and accept the responsibilities associated with it, in accordance with the quality, environment and safety policies and the strategic objectives of the company in this area, doing everything in your power to avoid the occurrence of personal accidents and self-respect, as well as material damages and aggression to the environment;
- Can realise other tasks, not specific backwards, necessary to the pursuit of the work group objectives;
- Perform the function with discipline and accept the responsibilities according to the Quality, Environment and Safety Policies, doing everything to ensure the conformity of the products supplied to our customers and avoid the occurrence of accidents, in relation to itself and to third parties, as well as of material damages and aggression to the environment;
- Results oriented;
- Strong written and oral communications skills - English and French;
- Being able to work in a matrix organisation and with informatical tools;
- Being able to work as a team;
- International mind set.
A great opportunity for professional growth.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.