- Our is a multinational company with an expanding Excellence Service Center.
- General Accounting.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a well known multinational company of reference on it's sector, developing it's Financial Shared Service Center.
- Perform period end activities such as booking of manual journal entries, currency revaluation, depreciation, etc.;
- Perform inventory accounting and post adjustments;
- Process fixed asset accounting;
- Create fixed asset, process additions, disposals and transfers;
- Revaluation and adjustments;
- Intercompany accounting;
- Balance sheet reconciliation and account maintenance;
- Perform accruals and provisions;
- Prepare management reporting package and other packages;
- Support in the preparation of financial statements;
- Support in the preparation of tax declarations;
- Handling external and internal queries via email / phone;
- Open / close accounting periods;
- Support planning, monitoring and coordination of closing process;
- Participation in project work.
- Academic accounting degree (or similar) or professional qualification;
- 2-5 years of working experience in this area;
- Experience in F&A (finance and accounting) shared services centre environments preferred;
- Independent, systematic and quality oriented way of working;
- Fluent in English;
- Good analytical skills;
- Result driven;
- Pragmatic and efficient solution orientation;
- Continuous improvement mindset and curiosity.
A great opportunity for professional growth.