General Accounting - French speaker (m/f)
Our is a multinational company with an expanding Shared Service Center.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client in a multinational company hiring for its expanding Shared Service Center in Porto.
Descrição da oferta
- Perform period end activities such as booking of manual journal entries, currency revaluation, depreciation, etc.;
- Perform inventory accounting and post adjustments;
- Process fixed asset accounting: create fixed asset, process additions, disposals and transfers; revaluation and adjustments;
- Intercompany accounting;
- Balance sheet reconciliation and account maintenance;
- Perform accruals and provisions;
- Prepare management reporting package and other packages;
- Support in the preparation of financial statements;
- Support in the preparation of tax declarations;
- Handling external and internal queries via email / phone;
- Open / close accounting periods;
- Support planning, monitoring and coordination of closing process;
- Participation in project work.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or similar field;
- Fluent in French and, preferably, in English too;
- CA or CPA degree preferred;
- 5+ years of work experience in accounts receivable;
- Experience in F&A (finance and accounting) shared services centre environments preferred;
- Proficiency in ERP systems and MS Office;
- Good knowledge of IFRS;
- Good knowledge of accounting standards in one of the following GAAPs: Portugal, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, UK or USA;
- Knowledge in Internal Controls and/or SOX compliance preferred;
Independent, systematic and quality oriented way of working;
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills;
- Intercultural communication skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Result driven;
- Pragmatic and efficient solution orientation;
- Continuous improvement mindset and curiosity.
A great opportunity for professional growth!
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.