- Multinational german company
- New software campus
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client helps pharma & biotech manufacturers to improve production processes for medicines such as tablets or vaccines. Their new and fast-growing business unit is on a mission to extend their product portfolio in the context of Industry 4.0 and Digitalization. They are building up a comprehensive data-driven product portfolio that, together with their market-leading Manufacturing Execution System, addresses the needs of their customers on their journey towards the digital pharma factory. Working in an agile setup, we aim to achieve a fast time-to-market for the first version (MVP) for each of our products.
- Develop microservices to power cloud-native applications;
- Design, implement and maintain flexible microservice architectures based on containerization;
- Work with a multitude of data sources like databases, message queues, etc;
- Automate deployment for easy use as a service (SaaS) solution.
- A degree in computer science or a comparable course of studies;
- Experience in microservice development;
- Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate;
- Working experience with database systems (Oracle and PostgreSQL);
- Strong knowledge in design and implementation of evolving (REST) APIs;
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus;
- Confidence in the use of standard software engineering methodologies (DDD, TDD, design patterns, clean code, distributed version control, code reviews, CI/CD);
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to communicate complex technical, architectural and/or organizational problems;
- Comfortable working in a highly agile environment;
- Self-motivated and self-managing;
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- An agile and fast-changing company
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career