Frontend Engineer (m/f)
Multinational German Company
New Software Campus
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international technology group with about 10,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal: turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change. In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain, Tissue and Tobacco, they offer products, solutions and services that inspire. They act fast to customer needs, they execute ideas seamlessly, and with their innovations they create added value for their customers. In doing so, they are increasingly building on ecosystems that solve the challenges of today and tomorrow.
As part of the group's digital business, its Porto location will be developing industry-leading software products for all companies and building innovative digital tech ventures that transform global manufacturing. State-of-the-art IT services worldwide, including cloud architecture, cybersecurity and SAP are central components of the offer. Leveraging the advantage of corporate power and a startup's proficiency with new technologies, Porto will be a key driver of the Group's digital transformation.
Descrição da oferta
- Use REST-APIs to connect the UI with cloud-based backend services.
- As a member of our agile project/product teams, you are decisively involved in deciding how the user interface is implemented in the most user-friendly way.
- Expand and improve the functionality of our applications constantly, focused on the wishes and requirements of our customers and their feedback.
- Design software architectures for our products as part of a team and support other front-end developers as a mentor.
- Conceptualise and implement reusable UI components that can be used across products.
- A degree in computer science or a comparable course of studies and significant experience in the development of web applications.
- Several years of experience with agile development methods.
- Fluent in English
- Proactive, structured and team-oriented way of working.
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- An agile and fast changing company;
- A modern and dynamic working environment;
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality;
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.