Frontend Engineer (M/F)
Financial services platform
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client develops a financial services platform to improve access to credit and finance across frontier and emerging markets starting with Nigeria. They use mobile-first technology with a strong customer experience and proprietary credit scoring algorithms to help small & medium businesses open an account online in 15 minutes, manage funds, and access credit needed to grow their businesses and plan their futures.
Descrição da oferta
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Known experience in React;
- Experience in Redux with React;
- Experience with Universal Web Apps development (nice to have);
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps development (nice to have);
- Experience with Node.js (nice to have);
- Knowledge of AngularJS and/or Angular (nice to have);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
Competitive salary according to market conditions.