- Our client is a multinational industrial company.
- Join a new project in a multinational and dynamic environment.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is globally present and supports customers in optimizing the performance, life span, quality and surface finish of components, equipment, machinery and confectionery in a huge number of industries.
- To be responsible for keeping the books for one or more legal entities in one or more countries according to IFRS and local GAAP;
- To produce a full suite of reconciled financial performance statements, accompanied by supporting schedules and analyses, for each operating legal entity within the scope in accordance with the timetables set by each reporting entity;
- To participate in senior management meetings, delivering results and supporting commentary, in a media suitable to the meeting environment;
- To ensure that all up-to-date accounting standards are adopted and applied to financial statements, including seeking training where appropriate to ensure skills remain current;
- To regularly review statement outputs to ensure that suitability is matched to the needs of the recipient, discussing needs and offering solutions where appropriate;
- To provide ad-hoc financial reporting support where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or General Business, or Associates degree with 7+ years of experience;
- 5+ years of experience using in-depth accounting knowledge with IFRS reporting experience in a global business setting;
- 2+ years of track report of being full responsible for General Ledger and Tax accounting at a SSC or BPO;
- Successfully supported and driven several Accounting migration and/ or automation or standardisation projects in the area of SSC or BPO;
- Very good English and preferably very good German and/or Spanish.
A great opportunity for professional growth.